Assorted ammunition: arrows, bolts and throwing weapons. A new bundle of ammo contains 50 units worth of ammunition.
Where Can They Be Found?
- Can be bought at a Marketplace and from a Fletcher.
- Arrow Maker's Shed increases ammo availability at a lower price.
- Can be looted after battle.
- The Scavenger will recover some Ammunition used by the player during battle.
- Arrow and bolt quivers, powder bags and bundles of throwing weapons are automatically refilled after battle.
- Replacing one arrow or bolt will take up one point of ammunition.
- Replacing one shot of a Handgonne will take up two points.
- Replacing one throwing weapon (axe, javelin, bola) or charge of a Fire Lance will take up three.
- Running out of ammunition will leave quivers and bundles empty.
- Maximum carry capacity is determined by Economic Difficulty of the game: 300 - for Veteran, Expert; 500 - for Beginner.
- The Quartermaster will increase carrying ammo capacity by 100.