Description[edit | edit source]
Small axes to be thrown in an overhand motion towards a target. Heavy enough to inflict serious damage to armor and shields from range.
Where can it be found?[edit | edit source]
- Can be bought from a Weaponsmith and a Fletcher
- Can be looted from Brigand Raider, Disguised Bandit, Brigand Leader, Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, Caravan Guard, Gladiator, Barbarian Thrall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bonus accuracy on close range
- Can be carried alongside shield
- Cannot be thrown if engaged in melee
- While equipped, the unit has no zone of control and can't perform attacks of opportunity
- Benefits from Duelist and Throwing Mastery perks
- Doesn't benefit from Double Grip
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Throw Axe||4||15||+20% chance to hit, -10% chance to hit per tile of distance past 2, +5% , 30%|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.