Medical supplies consist of bandages, herbs, salves and the like, and are used to heal the more severe injuries sustained by your men in battle.
Where Can They Be Found?
- Can be bought at a Marketplace.
- Can be looted after battle.
- One point of Medical Supplies is required each day for every injury to improve and ultimately heal. Lost hitpoints heal on their own.
- Running out of Medical Supplies will leave your men unable to recover from Temporary Injuries, with the exception of injuries healed in events.
- Maximum carrying capacity is determined by Economic Difficulty of the game: 100 - for Veteran, Expert; 150 - for Beginner.
- The Quartermaster will increase carrying capacity by 50.
- The Scout will prevent Sickness and other Temporary Injuries caused by traversing terrain.