Moods affect starting morale of men in combat and are influenced by various events. The common positive ones being winning battles, gaining confidence in leadership (completed an ambition) and the common negative ones being lost a brother in battle, dismissed men without compensation. Every day, in the absence of other factors/events, mood slowly trends towards 50% or Content.
Euphoric (86% to 100%)
- Recent events have left this character in a state of euphoria, happy to spend his time in the service of the company and sure of victory against any foe. Its bordering on the annoying really.
- Has a 75% chance of starting at confident morale
Eager (73% to 85%)
- Recent events have left this character eager to fight with the company, pleased with how things are going and motivating to those around him.
- Has a 50% chance of starting at confident morale
In Good Spirits (58% to 72%)
- Recent events have left this character in good spirit. It will probably pass as reality takes a grip again, but for now, things are looking well
- Has a 25% chance of starting at confident morale
Content (43% to 57%)
- The character is content with how things are going. Could be better, could be worse.
- Mood will always trend to this state over time.
Dissatisfied (31% to 42%)
- Not uncommon for someone living the hardships of mercenary life, this character isn't quite satisfied and is hoping for things to improve
- Can only have steady morale or worse
Disgruntled (16% to 30%)
- Recent events have left his character disgruntled and disappointed how things are going. It may fade, or it may get a lot worse if other events tip him over the edge.
- Can only have wavering morale or worse
Angry (0% to 15%)
- Recent events have left this character angry and vengeful towards around him. If things don't improve very quickly, this character may decide to desert the company.
- Can only have breaking morale or worse
|Lost Confidence in
|-6 to -1|
|Horrified by Sacrifice||-4|
|Pay Raise Denied (Greedy)||-2|
|Not Paid (Greedy)||-2|
|Not Eaten (Gluttonous)||-2|
|Received Permanent Injury||-1,35|
|Pay Raise Denied||-1|
|Not Eaten (Spartan)||-0,5|
|Battle Standard Lost||-0,25|
|Mood Decay / Hour
|-0,1 to -0,15|
|Consumed Happy Powder||+10|
|Gained Confidence in
|+3 to +0,25|
|Got a Pay Raise||+2|
|Joined the Company||+1,5|
|Got Drunk in the
|Mood Raise / Hour
|+0,1 to +0,15|
|Visiting Friendly Settlement||+0,1|
|Eager||5 - 5,99|
|In Good Spirits||4 - 4,99|
|Content||3 - 3,99|
|Dissatisfied||2 - 2,99|
|Disgruntled||1 - 1,99|
|Angry||0 - 0,99|