Description[edit | edit source]
A net is used to throw over a target in order to hamper their ability to move and defend themself effectively.
Where can it be found?[edit | edit source]
- Can be bought at a Marketplace in settlements with Harbor.
- Can be bought at a Marketplace in southern city states.
- Fishing Huts increase availability.
- Can be looted from Goblin Skirmisher, Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, Gladiator.
- Possible starting equipment of new mercenaries: Fisherman, Ratcatcher, Beast Slayer, Houndmaster, Gladiator, Manhunter.
- Can be gained in the Ratcatcher Crafts Net, Lucky Finds Something events.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Carried in offhand in shield slot. Shield slot is free again after usage.
- Can be used while engaged in melee.
- Throwing Mastery perk lowers Fatigue build-up to 19.
- Schrats, Geists and some bosses are immune to being rooted. Alps, on the contrary, can't free themselves from a net.
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Throw Net||4||25||Cannot overlap with vines|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.