Assorted tools and supplies to keep your weapons, armor, helmets and shields in good condition.
Where Can They Be Found?
- Can be bought at a Marketplace.
- Can be looted after battle.
- Can be gained in Broken Wagon, Broken Cart events.
- The Scavenger will recover Tools and Supplies from every armor destroyed by the player during battle.
- One point is required to repair 15 points of item durability.
- Items equipped and carried (in bag slots) by characters are automatically repaired.
- Running out of supplies may result in weapons breaking in combat and will leave your armor damaged and useless.
- In your stash, you can mark/unmark items to be repaired with Alt+Right-Click.
- Maximum carrying capacity is determined by Economic Difficulty of the game: 150 - for Veteran, Expert; 200 - for Beginner.
- The Quartermaster will increase carrying capacity by 50.
- Items are repaired at 3 points of durability per hour (tick) rate.
- The Blacksmith increases repair speed by 33%.
- When Camped or Escorting Caravan (contract) repair rate is doubled for the the same time interval.
- Making a Camp comes at the expense of having less vision range and also being more visible to roaming enemies (more dangerous parties are often attracted at night).
- It is also possible to preserve Tools and Supplies by repairing damaged equipment at settlements' Weaponsmith or Armorer, though at a higher cost (repair cost heavily depends on the item's worth value).
- Battle Forged is also considered as a tools-saving perk.