This update brings some balance adjustments to help out noble armies against their southern counterparts, as well as various improvements and fixes for issues that have been reported to us over the last two months.
The Switch version of Battle Brothers - available now! - will receive the update soon as well.
If you have a modded game, update your mods. If you encounter issues, remove your mods.
If you still encounter issues, please report them here following the instructions in the sticky post.
Changelog for 188.8.131.52
- Changed noble army stats and compositions very slightly to be able to better compete with Gilded armies.
- Changed 'Decorated Full Helm' to have 320 durability, up from 300, and a penalty of 21 to fatigue, up from 20, in order to transform it into a more unique piece of equipment.
- Changed 'Free Prisoners' contract to make it easier to follow the greenskinned scroundrels that absconded with their captives.
- Changed Ifrit ambush twist of 'Drive Off Nomads' contract not to trigger so early.
- Changed 'Hunting Lindwurms' contract to not being offered quite as frequently.
- Fixed some character trait combinations that seemingly contradict themselves.
- Fixed a few events incorrectly firing for main characters of the 'Gladiators' origin.
- Fixed cultists gaining or losing mood on two Holy War events when they shouldn't care.
- Fixed donkeys counting towards the surrounded bonus.
- Fixed Ancient Dead and Alps not having resistance against the 'Throw Spear' skill the same way that they do against all other piercing attacks.
- Fixed direct damage of Lindwurm attacks not being applied correctly.
- Fixed direct damage of Firelances not being applied correctly.
- Fixed potential crash when killing multiple Screaming Skulls with a Firelance.
- Fixed Surgeon follower and 'Arena Veteran' trait being able to save characters that have been devoured by a Kraken.
- Fixed battle sometimes not triggering in 'A Pact With Witches' contract.
- Fixed potential endless loop if losing a specific engagement over and over in 'Siege Fortification' contract.
- Fixed some other minor issues and typos.